Supervisor, Airport Services (Korea - Busan)
Job no: 497298
Work type: Full time
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Assist the manager to drive and upkeep all aspects of station performance including OTP, guest experience, service provider performance, regulation compliance;
- Monitor and ensure the airport operation performance comply to company service level and standard;
- Ensure all Ground Operations activities are adhering to the Company and regulatory policies and procedures;
- Upkeep the highest safety and security culture and standard in all Ground Operation area;
- Coordinate with local regulators and authorities on behalf of the company;
- Maintain the highest standard and on-time performance with continuous improvement;
- Handle delays, disruption and resolve complaint at frontline;
- Timely report to Headquarter of any irregularity situation;
- Coordinate and represent HK Express for service, quality, safety and security audit where required by Headquarter or Local Aviation Authorities;
- Identify potential hazard, security threat and report to Headquarter, carry out follow up action for risk mitigation;
- Coordinate with GHAs to implement the enhanced service and security measures where required by Headquarter;
- Report to Station Manager timely if any changes in local governmental and aviation regulatory requirements;
- Overtime duties and non-office hour standby might be required;
- Overseas travel and shift duty is required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in aviation or civil airline;
- Knowledge of passenger handling is essential, additional knowledge in ramp and dispatch handling will be an advantage;
- Excellent command of Korean and English, and written English;
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office;
- Good communication skills and team player;
- Excellent customer service mind-set;
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend