Officer, Inventory Management
Job no: 497353
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Department: Maintenance & Engineering
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Perform material sourcing to support AOG, critical, schedule and unscheduled maintenance requests;
- Generate orders and prepare approval documents in accordance with the company procedures;
- Archive procurement documents as per company manual;
- Confirm with supplier on each order, monitor lead time and ensure delivery;
- Coordinate with Store team and MCC to ensure material delivery, dispatch and stock move;
- Monitor inventory level and perform replenishment according to reorder point;
- Provide periodical data of spare parts inventory and movements;
- Ensure the accuracy of daily operation data input and all transactions have been properly input in the MIS system;
- Handle procurement invoices and monitor the process;
- Establish effective communication and good relationship with service providers;
- Liaise with suppliers and service providers (including MRO / OEM / Vendors / Outstations) and other divisions in HKE M&E department;
- Handle ad-hoc projects assigned by management.
The Ideal Candidate
- High Diploma or above in Engineering related discipline, or equivalent qualification;
- Minimum 1 years’ relevant working experiences, preferably in aircraft materials supply, inventory control, or other logistic aspect;
- Basic knowledge of aircraft maintenance spare part;
- Excellent analysis skill, logical thinking and stress resistant;
- Willingness to work in variable shift duty;
- Proficiency in MS Office, good data management and analysis skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise with internal and external parties;
- Good command of written English & Chinese including Mandarin;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Specialist, Inventory Management.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend