Job no: 497308
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Department: Commercial, Finance
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase ancillary revenue
- Analyze market trends and customer behavior to identify new revenue opportunities
- Work closely with other departments, such as marketing and digital team, to ensure the successful implementation of ancillary revenue initiatives
- Conduct regular analysis and reporting of ancillary revenue performance and make recommendations for improvement
- Manage the pricing and inventory of ancillary products and services
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards
- Manage the ancillary revenue budget
- Work with varouis of stakeholders, including HK Express ground operation team & Cathay Cargo claim team to make sure cargo operation & the documents being handled within Cathay Group Cargo standard;
- Coordinate with Cathay Cargo to maximize HK Express cargo business opportunities from worldwide markets;
- Track & analyse the cargo performance in regular or adhoc basis;
- Deliver ancillary revenue budget;
- Strong budget despline on each ancillary project & product spending to improve profitability;
- Work with stakeholders to achieve overall revenue budget and ancillary awareness.
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
Minimum of 5 years of solid experience from aviation / tourism ancillary revenue management
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Knowledge of the airline industry and ancillary revenue streams
Experience managing third-party vendor relationships
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other data analysis tools
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend