Specialist, Digital Products
Job no: 496827
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: IT and Digital
DEAR FUTURE TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are Hong Kong’s only Low-Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What you’ll do?
- Act as a product owner for several digital products; define the vision and roadmap for these products; work with cross-functional agile teams to establish a backlog of requirements and implement them;
- Apply value creation methodologies (e.g., Design Thinking, Value Proposition Canvas) to identify improvement opportunities across the organization;
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap, identify dependencies and risks;
- Ensure product roadmap is aligned with business objectives and goals;
- Draft business cases, measure performance vs business cases on an ongoing basis;
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to understand business needs;
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to ensure alignment and understanding of the business priorities;
- Proactively inform stakeholders on progress, milestones, timelines, roadblocks, risks, dependencies, and priorities;
- Work with technical teams (Technical Development, IT, eCommerce) to translate business requirements into technical ones;
- Collaborate with stakeholders and vendors to constantly refine and improve the delivery process;
- Responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating work delivered;
- Lead planning of product release and set expectations for delivery of new features;
- Own the delivery of incremental business value that meets stakeholders needs;
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
We are a perfect match if you:
- Degree or above holder in Business, IT or any related disciplines;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in managing vendors and/or developing partnerships with third-party/outsourcing companies on product development;
- Strong business acumen and solid numerical foundations;
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all HK Express employees and contractors who work in our premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
What will you enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
- Career Express
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend