Assistant Manager / Specialist, Digital Marketing
Job no: 496819
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
DEAR TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What you’ll do?
- Oversee digital strategy and implementation across all markets;
- Manage and execute digital marketing campaigns through all digital channels (including websites, social media platforms, programmatic display, SEO and SEM) to achieve marketing objectives;
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns (including social) based on data analysis;
- Track digital marketing performance and continuously optimize campaign and spending to optimize marketing objective and maintain regular traffic reports for the business with clear analysis to guide product development and commercial decision making; Devise strategies to drive highly qualified online traffic to the company website that result in conversion;
- Proficient understanding of Social Media Channels – Facebook, Weibo, WeChat, Instagram; Understanding of Douyin, Bilibili, Xiaohongshu is a plus
- Oversee the content of the company website;
- Support on digital initiatives & coordinate with relevant departments;
- Oversee and develop the digital CRM strategy via emails and ecommerce;
- Assist in development of Ancillary revenue related upsell via digital mediums;
- Effectively manage key agencies to build strong partnership and ensure service quality and initiatives
- Oversee implementation of owned asset monetization;
- Ensure brand consistency across all digital channels;
- Research and develop opportunities for industry specific digital marketing technology;
- Compilation of data, learnings, and ROI analysis from marketing campaigns are reported back to the business;
- Compile monthly reports specific to digital and social media activities;
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing;
- Support ad-hoc duties/projects as assigned.
We are a perfect match, if you are/have:
- Degree holder in Marketing or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years exp. in digital marketing;
- GBA exposure is a plus;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal, written in English and Chinese, and interpersonal;
- Substantial experience in running and develop digital marketing initiatives;
- Hands-on experience with Google Ads, DV360, Bing, Yahoo JP, Naver, Baidu, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics;
- Understanding of social media best practice;
- Have a strong understanding and handle of digital marketing and social media, and their functionalities;
- Proficiency in PC operation / MS Office.
- Experience in ATL campaigns and media planning;
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail;
- Goal-oriented self-starter;
- Strong administrative skills;
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple and varied tasks, while meeting all deadlines;
- Can demonstrate customer service orientation;
- Positive attitude towards work and willingness to work part of the team;
- Ability to maintain a broad focus/interest in the aviation and travel industry.
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all HK Express employees and contractors who work in our premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
What you’ll enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend