Manager, Ground Operations Quality Assurance and Safety
Job no: 496735
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
DEAR TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What will you do?
- Provide professional advice and recommendation in development, change or risk that relate to the Ground Operations’ quality, safety, security and compliance
- Provide advice, guidance and support to Group Operations section on safety, quality and security related issues to improve operational system and process, and safety performance
- Develop and manage the implementation of Ground Operations’ quality control and inspection programme
- Manage and prepare annual audit plan and schedule for Integrated Station Audit Programme (ISAP)
- Act as a qualified lead auditor and conduct Integrated Station Audits and quality inspection, issue Corrective Action Report (CAR) for audit findings and/or observations, give recommendations and follow up on CAR closure
- Responsible for monitoring the compliance of IOSA and Hong Kong CAD360 Part 1 requirements in relation to Ground Operations’ activities
- Identify hazard, risks and continuous improvement opportunities
- Develop and lead risk mitigation programme in Ground Operations
- Coordinate with headquarter team and GHAs to implement the enhanced security measures
- Work closely with Quality, Safety and Security (QSS) department to ensure proper measures are put in place to maintain a healthy QSS controlling system and culture
- Design and develop Ground Operations’ database and analytical tools
- Prepare annual budget and resources plan for GOP Quality Assurance & Safety team
- Overseas travel is required.
We are a perfect match, if you are:
- University Graduate or above
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience in the aviation industry with 2 years of managerial experience
- IATA or equivalent Lead Auditor qualification
- Knowledge of all aspects in Ground Operations – Passenger, Ramp, Baggage, Load Control and Cargo
- Sound knowledge of auditing, aviation safety, security, quality and risk management
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to details
- Able to work under pressure and independently
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
What will you enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
- Career Express
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend