Technical Service Engineer (Reliability) / Senior Engineer
Job no: 496734
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
DEAR TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What you’ll do?
- Ensure Reliability Control Program in compliance with Authority requirement;
- Monitor Inspection findings arising from scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and ensure revisions to the AMS are embodied;
- Monitor and control repetitive defects in liaison with other TS Engineers;
- Evaluate unserviceable components and parts, determine corrective actions and issue technical directives/notices and workshop repair orders;
- Evaluate teardown reports and tends corrective actions, overhaul reports from repair/overhaul vendors and suppliers;
- Collect, compile and analyze data and provide accurate reports detailing recommendations for action by the department affected;
- Develop technical procedures and tracking system for significant technical problems, systems and components;
- Propose to Reliability Control Board tasks and/or intervals, which may be safely eliminated, modified, or extended;
- Feedback the assessment and analysis report to OEMs for enhancement of aircraft/components;
- Hold regular meetings with Authority and internal departments for reliability review;
- Performs and carry out other duties the Manager, Technical Services may assign.
We are a perfect match, if you have:
- Degree holder in Engineering/Aerospace discipline, or equivalent qualification;
- Minimum 5 years experiences of aircraft engineering & maintenance;
- Holder of Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering License is preferred but not a must;
- Experience of working with airworthiness authorities;
- Reliability Program training experience;
- Willingness to relocate to Hong Kong;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Technical Service Engineer.
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
What you’ll enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend