Officer, Technical Record
Job no: 496729
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
DEAR TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What you’ll do?
- Maintain close liaison with other division staff in HKE Maintenance & Engineering team and aircraft lessor for aircraft documents;
- Perform tech log and cabin log data entry in MIS;
- Collect maintenance records from LM and AMO as required;
- Update statutory logbooks with signature in the preparation part;
- Provide data required in C of A renewal process;
- Participate in aircraft introduction and aircraft lease return for single aircraft documents, maintenance record preparation;
- Scan all Aircraft Technical Log, cabin maintenance log and work packages including routine and non-routine work cards, phase check packages;
- File the hard copies of the above technical documents, plus daily and weekly check sheets;
- Maintain the electronic record of these documents, as well as the SSFDR, CVR and Slide Deployment videos, etc;
- Check with Planning’s maintenance schedules to ensure all completed technical records are received;
- Report to Manager, Planning if any discrepancies or mistakes were made on technical record;
- Support the logistic of the long-term and short-term document storage;
- Maintain the stock level of technical documents for all aircraft, including stocktake of different material at different locations;
- Set up and monitor Single Aircraft Document for each aircraft.
We are a perfect match, if you have:
- Diploma in Engineering or equivalent qualification;
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in aviation industry is preferred;
- Holder of Driving License class 1 and 2 is preferred but not a must;
- Agile, self-motivated and a good team player;
- Good at Microsoft office and data base software usage;
- Experience with Power BI or SQL is an advantage;
- Good at Cantonese, Mandarin and English speaking and writing;
- Candidate with less experience (fresh graduate) will be considered as Assistant Officer, Technical Record.
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
What you’ll enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend