Senior Safety Engineer / Safety Engineer
Job no: 496717
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
DEAR TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What you’ll do?
- Assist in developing a Safety & Investigation team;
- Assist in managing the SMS implementation plan and review SMS Documentation regularly;
- Prepare, conduct and facilitate hazard identification, risk analysis and mitigation plan;
- Manage and follow up the mitigation or corrective actions, monitor effectiveness of mitigation actions;
- Maintain Change Management / Safety Report / Risk Assessment database and organize periodic review;
- Assess the impact of safety on operational changes and activating hazard, and follow up change process accordingly;
- Monitor the periodic KPI and Safety performance indicators statistic;
- Liaise with CAD on SMS and Investigation Matter;
- Prepare Regular Management Review on SMS (SAG/SRB/Monthly MOR meeting with CAD etc.);
- Manage safety promotion activities within M&E such as safety-related training, periodic safe manual/ safety poster/ safety case study etc.;
- Conduct investigations on maintenance and engineering occurrences (MSR/ASR/GSR/CSR/QDR);
- Prepare investigation report and provide recommendation;
- Provide advice on safety matters to the senior management;
- Support other ad-hoc duties as assigned by superiors.
We are a perfect match, if you have:
- Degree holder in Engineering discipline, or equivalent qualification;
- Holder of Aircraft Maintenance License;
- Minimum 8 years of aircraft maintenance/ engineering experiences, quality assurance/safety team working experiences will be an advantage;
- Proficiency in MS Office, good data management and analysis skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise with internal and external parties;
- Good command of written English & Chinese including Mandarin;
- Completed Hong Kong Airworthiness course;
- Completed (Lead) auditor training course or equivalent;
- Strong planning, organizing, analysis and problem-solving skill.
- Less experience candidate will be considered as Safety Engineer.
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
What you’ll enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend