Assistant Planning Engineer
Job no: 496711
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
DEAR FUTURE TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What will you do?
- Generate task duelist and identity potential overdue tasks and maintenance status from the system in daily basis, and report to Planner for abnormal status.
- Verify movement log data by comparing flight log system and engineering control system;
- Maintain aircraft component change in the system for scheduled maintenance including major components (including Engine, APU and LDG);
- Monitor, maintain, and update loose equipment list/record in a regular basis;
- Ensure light maintenance tasks are properly scheduled within its limitation;
- Ensure in-house requirements (aircraft wash, CDC and pest control) are properly scheduled as per Technical Service requirements.
- Prepare light maintenance work package/work order and submit to MRO in a sufficient period prior to the planned date, and follow up the work task enquiries, spare/tooling required, etc.;
- Collect, feedback and update the accomplished record in the system;
- Check and verify maintenance documents and consult with Technical Service or Fleet Technical Management when necessary;
- Prepare and maintain monthly and weekly maintenance schedule, ensure the schedule can be properly implemented;
- Arrange light maintenance task in a cost-effective way;
- Verify monthly utilization report and provide to Manager, Engineering;
- Assist Planning Engineer to prepare the necessary documents for C of A renewal (CMR) to Quality Assurance;
- Support Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
We are a perfect match, if you are:
- Minimum 2-year of experience (or above) in aircraft engineering and maintenance;
- Minimum 2-year of experience in Production Planning & Control (PPC) or Maintenance Control Center (MCC);
- Diploma Holder of Aircraft Engineering is preferred, Degree holder is a plus;
- Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering License is preferred.
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
What will you enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
- Career Express
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend