Officer, Passenger Services Standard and Training
Job no: 496698
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
DEAR TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What will you do?
- Assist in developing and maintaining Passenger Services related procedures and policies, training programs and records to ensure compliance in regulatory and company standard;
- Assist in coordinating with internal stakeholders for new product and service launch;
- Deliver passenger services training to internal and external parties;
- Coordinate the pre-and-post training schedule and logistic;
- Prepare data and presentation materials for management;
- Overseas travel is required.
We are a perfect match, if you are:
- Tertiary education or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in aviation;
- Passenger services handling experience would be an advantage;
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (Mandarin is a plus);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent customer service mindset.
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
What will you enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
- Career Express
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend