Assistant Planning Engineer
Job no: 496570
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generate task due list and identity potential overdue tasks and maintenance status from the system in daily basis, and report to Planner for abnormal status.
- Verify movement log data by comparing flight log system and engineering control system;
- Maintain aircraft component change in the system for scheduled maintenance including major component (including Engine, APU and LDG);
- Monitor, maintain and update loose equipment list/record in a regular basis;
- Ensure light maintenance tasks are properly scheduled within its limitation;
- Ensure in-house requirement(aircraft wash, CDC and pest control) are properly scheduled as per Technical Service requirement.
- Prepare light maintenance work package/work order and submit to MRO in a sufficient period prior to the planned date, and follow up the work task enquiries, spare/tooling required, etc.;
- Collect, feedback and update the accomplished record in system;
- Check and verify maintenance documents and consult with Technical Service or Fleet Technical Management when necessary;
- Prepare and maintain monthly and weekly maintenance schedule, ensure the schedule can be properly implemented;
- Arrange light maintenance task in a cost-effective way;
- Verify monthly utilization report and provide to Manager, Engineering;
- Assist Planning Engineer to prepare the necessary documents for C of A renewal (CMR) to Quality Assurance;
- Support Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2-year of experiences (or above) in aircraft engineering and maintenance;
- Minimum 2-year of experiences in Production Planning & Control (PPC) or Maintenance Control Center (MCC);
- Diploma Holder of Aircraft Engineering is preferred, Degree holder is a plus;
- Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering License is preferred.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend