Supervisor, Airport Services (Japan – Nagoya)
Job no: 496544
Work type: Full time
E HKEr, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What you’ll do?
- Assist the manager to drive and upkeep all aspects of station performance including OTP, guest experience, service provider performance, regulation compliance
- Monitor and ensure the airport operation performance comply to company service level and standard
- Ensure all Ground Operations activities are adhering to the Company and regulatory policies and procedures
- Upkeep the highest safety and security culture and standard in all Ground Operation area
- Coordinate with local regulators and authorities on behalf of the company
- Maintain the highest standard and on-time performance with continuous improvement
- Handle delays, disruption and resolve complaint at frontline
- Timely report to Station Manager and Headquarter of any irregularity situation
- Coordinate and represent HK Express Airways for service, quality, safety and security audit where required by Headquarter or Local Aviation Authorities
- Identify potential hazard, security threat and report to the station manager, carry out follow up action for risk mitigation
- Coordinate with GHAs to implement the enhanced service and security measures where required by Headquarter
- Report to Station Manager timely if any changes in local governmental and aviation regulatory requirements
- Overtime duties and non-office hour standby might require
- Overseas travel and shift duty are required
We are a perfect match, if:
- 5 years aviation or civil airline experience including 2 year in supervisory level
- Knowledge of passenger handling is essential, additional knowledge in ramp, dispatch and cargo handling will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Aviation Safety and Security
- Excellent command of Japanese and English, and written English
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good communication skills and team player
- Excellent customer service mind-set
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
What you’ll enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend