Deputy General Manager, Customer Experience
Job no: 496508
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Use personas to map the ideal customer journey. Adapt this to create an ideal customer journey using our existing functionality.
- Champion opportunities to consistently Improve the Quality of the Customer Experience
- Continually review and evolve the collection of processes to track, oversee and organise every interaction between the customer and brand throughout the lifecycle
- Liaise with relevant business owners to champion change and lead prioritised service delivery improvements
- Deliver service improvements to improve the customer experience across the business
- Influence senior stakeholders & staff to support and deliver proposed improvements via the appropriate channels and processes
- Use relevant tools to measure improvements over time
- Deliver change initiatives identified internally or from external good practice to support these opportunities
- Understand the importance of Customer Experience within the business plan and develop those opportunities to deliver continual improvements
- Present data, recommendations to stakeholders gain commitment and implement measurable customer experience
- Take lessons from highly regarded service providers in and outside our industry and deliver enhanced customer experience at all customer touchpoints
- Work with technology team to define how we work with external agencies and internal technology partners. Help make sure everyone understands how to use our systems and processes
- Minimum 10 years exp in the related area, customer service and analysis of customer data
- Significant knowledge of the HK (regional market a plus) to include consumer psychographics, market nuances and trends
- Excellent verbal & written English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry.
- Strong background in customer re-engagement and retention strategies eg. Call centre, loyalty programs
- Experience of one or more enterprise-level CRM e.g. Salesforce, Boxever, Fusion is essential
- A requirement to be technically literate and familiar with customer engagement technologies
- A business focus and with the ability to contribute to the overall quality of business development (particularly in helping to extract opportunities across different service delivery teams)
- Broad experience and a proven track record of making the most of CRM/data lead strategies to improve customer retention.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience of creating reports and dealing with large volumes of data.
- Exposure to content management systems (CMS), automated digital marketing, email/SMS platforms
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend