Specialist, Ground Services Quality Assurance And Safety
Job no: 497414
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Department: Ground Services
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
• Assist Headquarter to define procedure and process to comply regulatory requirement in quality, safety and security perspective;
• Assist the Assistant Manager, Ground Services Quality Assurance and Safety on managing the annual company audit plan and schedule according to each station risk level and performance;
• Identify potential hazard, security threat and report to headquarter timely, carry out follow up action for risk mitigation;
• Perform station audit for Ground Services as according to company requirement;
• Issue Corrective Action Report (CAR) to respective section and station on audit finding, giving recommendation and effective follow up on CAR closing;
• Coordinate with headquarter team and GHAs to implement the enhanced security measures where required;
• Coordinate and/or perform the safety & security inspection where required by Headquarter;
• Report to management in regards of individual station performance in terms of quality, safety and security;
• Identify hazard and risk, prepare risk assessment and seek advice from superior to make decision significantly affecting the operational security and/or decision regarding safety risk tolerability;
• Work closely with Safety & Risk Management (SRM) department to ensure proper measures are put in place to maintain a healthy QSS controlling system and culture;
• Oversea travel is required.
The Ideal Candidate
• 5 years’ experience in aviation services, including 2 years in supervisory position;
• IATA internal auditor Qualification;
• Knowledge of all aspects of Ground and Cargo Handling;
• Knowledge of Aviation Safety and Security;
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
• Basic knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel;
• Strong in determination and implementation;
• Positive thinking and excellent communication skills;
• Able to work under pressure and independently.
Your Future Work Life
• Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
• Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
• Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
• Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
• Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend