Intern, Digital Transformation & Collaboration
Job no: 497360
Work type: Internship
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Department: IT and Digital
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
• Support in building people-centric digital culture activities (including training, workshop, webinar, etc;)
• Enrich digital content on existing platforms in an attractive and interactive way;
• Assist in videos production & editing for internal communication materials;
• Assist in co-design a transformation journey with BUs to accelerate the digital transform for HK Express.
The Ideal Candidate
• Undergraduate student or above;
• Passion in emerging digital technologies;
• Experience in video production & editing;
• Proficient in MS Office applications;
• Good presentation and visualization skill.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend