Specialist, Commercial Operation (Compliance)
Job no: 497311
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Department: Commercial, Finance
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
We are seeking a highly detail-oriented and analytical Commercial Operation (Compliance) Specialist to ensure that our company's products and services comply with regulatory requirement. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing product-related data, identifying areas of non-compliance, and developing and implementing effective compliance processes and procedures. The Commercial Product Compliance Specialist will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product development, legal, public relations and safety, to ensure that all products and services meet applicable regulatory and legal requirements.
- Review and analyze product data and content to identify areas of non-compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Develop and maintain compliance processes and procedures to ensure that all products and services meet applicable regulatory and legal requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product development, legal, and regulatory affairs, to ensure that compliance requirements are integrated into product development plans
- Develop and deliver training programs on product compliance requirements to internal stakeholders.
- Monitor and track changes in regulatory and legal requirements and ensure that products and services are updated accordingly.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on product compliance requirements and provide guidance to internal stakeholders as needed.
Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as business administration.
3-5 years of experience in product compliance, regulatory affairs, or a related field.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve compliance issues.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Experience developing and delivering training programs on compliance requirements is a plus.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend