Specialist, Revenue Management
Job no: 497304
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Department: Commercial, Finance
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Manage a portfolio of routes and carry out inventory actions to deliver revenue target;
- Maximizes revenue by developing and implementing revenue management strategies through quantitative analysis;
- Analyse historical and future revenue and booking data for optimal inventory setting, to manage and calibrate system setting;
- Analyse competition environment, market trends to develop and adopt optimal inventory strategies;
- Work closely and jointly with Pricing and System Optimization team to maximize revenue;
- Proactively identify revenue opportunities by utilizing complex data sets and exceptional analytical skills;
- Perform ad hoc analysis to understand demand behaviour for optimal inventory setting;
- Identify holiday, festive, events and ensure inventory are optimized throughout;
- Ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Economic, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistic or other quantitative discipline;
- 2 years of analytical quantitative data analysis experience preferred;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with strong attention to details and accuracy;
- A quick learner with the ability to work independently and as a team;
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Proficient in Tableau, Advanced level of MS Excel;
- Proficient in SQL and other database tools is strong advantage;
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Officer, Revenue Management Operation;
- Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Possess exceptional communication and argumentation skills, and willingness to challenge prevailing thinking;
- Able to work independently and make well-informed decisions in a fast-evolving environment.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend