Specialist, Frontend Development
Job no: 497194
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Customer & Brand
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Implement A/B tests for web pages
- Implement third-party tags for web pages
- Investigate web application issues and analyze for improvements
- Support to optimize web architecture, performance and QA
- Perform any other duties assigned
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 3 years of experience in frontend development on web /apps
- Solid foundation in software design patterns; able to produce clean, readable and efficient code
- Solid foundation in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and LESS
- Solid understanding of web performance & optimization techniques
- Past experience in working with other developers and using Git for version control
- Good understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Excellent communication skills in English, with the ability to articulate technical concepts in plain language
- Experience in analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Server-side development skills in ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server is an advantage
- GBA knowledge and experience is an advantage
- Experience in apps development is an advantage
- Fresh graduate / candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer, Frontend Development
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend