Supervisor, IT Services (Helpdesk)
Job no: 496843
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: IT and Digital
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Provide a single-point-of-contact Help Desk to end-users from receiving IT related incidents and requests;
- Provide first line determination and resolution to resolve/fulfil end-users IT incidents/service requests;
- Perform technical support service of computer applications, hardware, software, networking, telecommunication systems and infrastructure IT support to users;
- Keep track of incident tickets updated and follow up with relevant support teams/vendors in accordance with the defined SLAs;
- Prepare weekly & monthly reports to the team supervisor.
- Manage external vendors to provide technical support on corporate IT Infrastructure with emphasis on the internal network, servers, Microsoft office365 environment, and cloud infrastructure;
- On call for emergency support on holiday if required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Diploma holder or above of Computer Studies, Information Technology or related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years of IT experience in IT / telecom industry;
- Understanding of Window / Microsoft365 / Active Directory / SCCM / Microsoft Endpoint Manager / LAN / WAN/ Wifi, TCP/IP networking;
- Self-motivated, proactive and customer focus attitude;
- Able to work independently and cooperate with other parties;
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- ITILv3 Foundation.
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all HK Express employees and contractors who work in Cathay House and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Apply now to make YOUR MOVE!
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend