Specialist, Digital Platforms
Job no: 497149
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Customer & Brand
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Be the subject matter expert of HK Express Passenger Services System (PSS) to manage the core system in the company
- Support the team in designing and implementing projects to facilitate commercial and/or operation needs in driving revenue or smoothen operation process
- Prepare test cases and perform UAT to ensure a smooth deployment process
- Configure Passenger Services System (PSS) Management Console based on the mapping fields of PSS
- Support business needs with full understanding of the systems efficiency and accuracy.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree holder or above;
- Experience in SaaS admin
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese language is a plus;
- A min. of 3 year of total working experience & at least 2 year in related function
- Passionate with IT project development and QA process.
- Project management experience with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- A good team player
- Analytical and close attention to detail
- Experience in reservation system within an airline, GDS or other travel-related company
- Experience as airline reservations, ticketing or check-in agent
- SQL knowledge in extracting data and generating reports is a plus
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend