Assistant Manager, People & Culture
Job no: 497130
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
The position works under the People & Culture team to drive employer branding and people engagement initiatives that contribute to promoting HK Express’ unique culture and values propositions to both external candidates and internal employees through innovative digital social platforms, target events and championing projects such as engagement and recognition programmes.
- Drive people experience journey mapping and transformation from recruitment, onboarding to engagement and all stages of employee lifecycle in alignment with our brand and value proposition;
- Lead and manage the annual company brand calendar of organizational culture-building events, engagement activities and communications to both external and internal on social media and intranet;
- Ensure timely and quality deliverables of engagement survey project and use a data-driven approach to identify and assess focus areas, deep-dive specific challenges to determine the priority of actions;
- Develop partnerships with external organisations to enable HK Express as an employer of choice and enhance the brand values via different initiatives including employer recognition and community engagement;
Perform other ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Media, Marketing, Human Resources Management, or a related field;
- With 5 years of experience working in Employer Branding, Employee Engagement, People Journey or similar functions (Candidates with less experience will also be considered by showcasing the exceptional achievements in previous roles);
- Broad thinking experience in transforming people journey and leading employee engagement, and able to comprehend the future of work and how it will affect the employee experience;
- Strong project and vendor experience, with experience in designing and executing employee events as key leads;
- Willing to be hands-on in the execution of existing and new programmes, able to manage multiple deadlines and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining strong judgment and attention to details;
- Self-driven to go extra miles and be highly creative with exceptional communications skills to present and promote the deliverables to targeted audience;
- Digital communications and social media platform savvy;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese languages, with excellent creative writing ability.
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all HK Express employees and contractors who work in Cathay House and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend