Specialist, Business Resilience
Job no: 497055
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Safety and Risk Management
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Assist with the day-to-day activities within the airlines’ crisis management and business continuity programmes.
- Assist with the development and ongoing revision of the Crisis Management Manual, Emergency and Accident (E&A) Response Plans and Business Continuity Plans.
- Facilitate exercises to ascertain the readiness of the company’s E&A response and business continuity functions.
- Draft reports to highlight the lessons learnt from the exercises. Follow up with business units to ensure actions are taken to effectively address the issues identified.
- Coordinate the recruitment for Care Team members.
- Maintain the Go-Kit.
- Liaise with the service provider to ensure the serviceability of the facility and equipment in the Crisis Response Centre.
- Assist with the training and promotion activities to heighten the employees’ awareness in relation to business continuity and E&A response planning.
- Undertake projects and studies as and when requested by the superiors.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor degree or above in an aviation or business related subject.
- Minimum 5 year of relevant work experience in the aviation industry, preferably in business resilience functions.
- Previous experience as a trainer preferred.
- Good knowledge in emergency and accident response principles and practices and familiarity with business continuity constructs.
- Good command of spoken and written English. Knowledge in Chinese is an added advantage.
- Proficient with MS Office suite.
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all HK Express employees and contractors who work in Cathay House and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend