Supervisor, Engineering Commercial
Job no: 497015
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Department: Maintenance & Engineering
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Establish effective communication and good relationship with service providers;
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders, prepare and proceed REP, RFQ for maintenance operation, Line Maintenance and Base Maintenance;
- Negotiate SGHA / SLA and other contracts or agreements with potential service providers;
- Responsible for organizing and coordination of new station deployment and maintenance operation arrangements;
- Carry out CISQAS evaluation and service scope comparison for all potential service providers to BU and seek the consent of service provider selection.
- Perform service provider’s survey or inspection as require;
- Strive for the best interest of company via negotiation with suppliers;
- Update and maintain the contract management system;
- Monitor contract validation date, review and arrange renewal before the expiry date;
- Monitor contracted service provider’s performance;
- Conducts review meeting with service provider to ensure their performance in compliance with contract term;
- Identify and follow up warranty claim with vendor/service provider;
- Update and maintain the warranty management system;
- Handle other ad-hoc projects assigned by management
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree or above qualification in engineering, commercial or related disciplines;
- Minimum 4 years of related working experience in MRO or airlines;
- Familiar with entire process in both Line and Base maintenance arrangement;
- Aircraft maintenance basic knowledge is preferable;
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese;
- Good business sense, commercially aware and able to identify opportunities;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with people at different levels in between the company and outside parties;
- Logical thinking and well presentation skills;
- Being agile and able to multitask on different projects
Your Future Work Life
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend