Intern, Digital Transformation (Part-time Programmer)
Job no: 496875
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: IT and Digital
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Proactively engage our business users with an innovative mindset to solve business problems in Aviation Industry.
- Responsible for solution design for Low/No-Code Development, Business Analytics and Automation;
- Plan, estimate, execute and support project development around Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint, Power BI and Microsoft Teams and Dataverse / GCP;
- Support ad-hoc projects as assigned
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information System and Computer Science related discipline;
- Experience in application / software development, knowledge in Low/No Code platform is an advantage, especially for MS Teams and PowerApps experience;
- Experience in establishing, demonstrating, rolling out and managing business data models and using data analytics tools;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Able to work for 3 to 5 full days per week
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all HK Express employees and contractors who work in Cathay House and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Apply now to make YOUR MOVE!
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend