DEAR TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What will you do?
People Services team is part of the UO People team that provides services and administration of the end-to-end transactional activities associated with the employee experience for UO employees and business units. The team covers talent acquisition, on-boarding, office administration and off-boarding activities.
1. Provide reliable and efficient people administrative support to employees and People department, ensuring reliable and efficient services are provided throughout the UO People Journey.
2. Undertake the full range of transactional people & office administration responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
• Interview scheduling and room arrangements
• Support the application & renewal of work visa for overseas employees
• Mass recruitment contract issuance and renewal (Cockpit and cabin crew)
• Handle routine, ah-hoc projects and other general office administrative tasks as assigned
3. Ensure consistent people administration support to the whole People Team, within agreed parameters in order to maximize efficiency, effectiveness and reliability.
4. Participate in process optimization initiatives where needed
5. Given the handling of sensitive data, maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate
We are a perfect match, if you are/have:
- High Diploma or above in business, HR or relevant discipline
- 1+ years of experience in general HR administration, fresh graduate will also be considered
- Ability to multi-task and be detailed oriented
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal stakeholders
- Capability to work independently with strong sense of responsibility
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Open-minded in making changes to process to improve efficiency
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all HK Express employees and contractors who work in our premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc
What you’ll enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!