Job no: 496721
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: IT and Digital
DEAR TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What will you do?
- Assist to develop IT Security policies and guidelines as well as security awareness material and conducting training for internal employees and outsourcing partners;
- Lead investigations on security incidents to minimalise the risks to an acceptable level;
- Perform root cause analysis and recommend necessary actions to be taken;
- Advise IS security engineering team in detection gaps and any observation in security control gaps coverage to IS Operation team;
- Manages the integration of security controls including SOAR, SIEM, Threat Intel Platform, DLP, UEBA, incident Management systems;
- Assist to plan, design and implement appropriate network technological solutions to defend against cyber-attacks and intrusion;
- Devise procedures and processes for monitoring and logging of network security events for analytic process and investigation;
- Work closely with outsourcing partners on the delivery of vendor’s solutions;
- Evaluate and assess emerging network technologies to address the changing risk of cyber threats;
- Implement and support different security tools/packages on various system platforms and network security architecture;
- On call for emergency production incidents to provide fire-fighting support and perform shift duties if required.
We are a perfect match, if you are:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Computer Science or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in network security/architecture;
- Familiar with NIST "Computer Security Incident Handling Guide" is a strong advantage;
- Strong knowledge of network security including firewall rules, router ACL, IPS, IDS, network access control, etc.;
- Ability to read and understand packet-level data Intrusion detection and prevention and Network Security Products (IDS/IPS, firewalls, etc.) Host Security Products (HIPS, AV, scanners, etc.);
- Expertise in open-platform technology and server virtualization;
- Sound knowledge of network layer 2, layer 3 and routing protocol including TCP/IP, Ethernet and VLAN;
- Experience with OWSAP top10 and DDOS attack techniques, and protection, Vulnerability management, EDR, IPS, WAF and Proxies;
- Experience with common information security management frameworks, such as ISO 27001, CobiT, ITIL, PCI DSS is an advantage;
- Certification on networking (such as CCIE) and information security (such as CCSK, CISM, CISSP and CISA) is preferred;
- Knowledge of SOC, DLP and SIEM is an advantage.
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
What will you enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
- Career Express
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend