Supervisor, Inventory Management
Job no: 496720
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
DEAR TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What will you do?
- Perform spares and tooling initial provisioning activities;
- Regularly optimise spare re-order levels to ensure operational service levels are achieved at minimal cost;
- Ensure material sourcing and orders are carried out upon requests;
- Raise RFQ, purchase and repair orders per material request for scheduled or ad-hoc spare support, ensure material needs fulfilled;
- Continuously identify cost-drivers and initiate cost mitigation actions;
- Liaison with Store and Logistics team for material delivery and dispatching;
- Manage service providers and suppliers to ensure on time delivery of materials, monitor KPIs and drive improvement plans;
- Proactively identify and manage surplus, excess or obsolete spares to optimise inventory;
- Establish effective communication with service providers and internal parties;
- Handle ad-hoc projects assigned by management.
We are a perfect match, if you have:
- Degree in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Airport Logistics, or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant working experiences in procurement or material support;
- Been familiar with aircraft maintenance workflow, spare purchasing process and ordering control process;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in excel;
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese, Mandarin is preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise with internal and external parties as well as to deal with suppliers and vendors.
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
What will you enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
- Career Express
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend