Supervisor, Inflight Services Operations and Administration
Job no: 497421
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Department: Inflight Services
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Participate in IFSSO budget and process payment requisition for management approval.
- Review invoices and verify expenses with suppliers.
- Provide administrative support for
- cabin crew payroll-related issues.
- maintaining IFSSO’s contract database.
- IFSSO team
- Execute the procurement and contract management activities in accordance with the company policy and procedure.
- Execute uniform-related tasks
- manage the internal process of distributing cabin crew items.
- collaborate with external uniform vendor.
- assist AMIFSOA in setting up cabin crew uniform standards.
- Provide and execute IFSSO cost-saving initiatives.
- Perform weekly flight report consolidation.
- Assist in operational analysis including report, metrics and processes analysis.
- Support inflight services daily operation.
- Manage the IFS mailbox and ensure cabin crew enquiries are directed to corresponding sections for follow-up.
- Responsible for handling passenger complaints by replying to Customer Happiness and directing cases related to crew performance to CCM team for follow-up.
- Assist AMIFSOA in preparing comms to cabin crew regarding policies and administration updates.
- Assist AMIFSOA to ensure IFS comply with personal data handling requirements as per company standards.
- Support hotel selection and renewal process.
- Perform Change Management Process for IFSSO policies and standard change.
- Perform any other ad-hoc related support duties as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 3 years of experience in office administration, preferably from the aviation industry.
- Good academic qualifications and sound judgment.
- Attention to detail with excellent quality and accuracy.
- Proficiency in computer applications, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, etc.
- Experience in the aviation industry or front-line cabin crew exposure is preferable but not a must.
- Potential candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer, Inflight Services Operations and Administration.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Applications close: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend