Officer, Technical Record
Job no: 497418
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Department: Maintenance & Engineering
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Maintain close liaison with other division staff in HKE M&E department and aircraft lessor for aircraft documents;
- Perform tech log and cabin log data entry in MIS;
- Collect maintenance records from LM and AMO as required;
- Update statutory logbooks with signature in the preparation part;
- Provide data required in C of A renewal process;
- Participate in aircraft introduction and aircraft lease return for single aircraft documents, maintenance record preparation;
- Scan all Aircraft Technical Log, cabin maintenance log and work packages including routine and non-routine work cards, phase check packages;
- File the hard copies of the above technical documents, plus daily and weekly check sheets;
- Maintain the electronic record of these documents, as well as the SSFDR, CVR and Slide Deployment videos, etc;
- Check with Planning’s maintenance schedules to ensure all completed technical records are received;
- Report to Manager, Planning if any discrepancies or mistakes were made on technical record;
- Support the logistic of the long-term and short-term document storage;
- Maintain the stock level of technical documents for all aircraft, including stock take of different material at different locations;
- Set up and monitor Single Aircraft Document for each aircraft;
- Assist Supervisor, Technical Record for daily operation or other tasks assigned by Manager, Planning.
The Ideal Candidate
- Diploma in Engineering or equivalent qualification;
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in aviation industry is preferred;
- Holder of Driving License class 1 and 2 is preferred but not a must;
- Agile, self-motivated and a good team player;
- Good at Microsoft office and data base software usage;
- Experience with Power BI or SQL is an advantage;
- Good at Cantonese, Mandarin and English speaking and writing;
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend