Officer, Total Rewards (Compensation and Benefits Operations)
Job no: 497415
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
• Support day-to-day C&B operations including leave administration, pension administration, tax filing and benefits administration, etc
• Assist in maintain accurate and update personnel data and staff records in the HR system
• Assist in Employee Benefits Schemes including but not limited to insurance and staff travel
• Assist in end to end work injury case administration
• Assist in HR initiatives and ad-hoc HR related projects
• Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
• 1-2 years' relevant experience
• Fresh Graduate with strong commitment will also be considered
• Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, MPF regulations and other related legislation would be an advantage
• Usage of Oracle / SAP SuccessFactors / Workday payroll and employee database solution a strong advantage
• Good communication, co-ordination and interpersonal skills
• Detail-minded and able to work independently
• Possesses a high level of initiative and positive working attitude
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
• Immediately available will be a definite advantage
Your Future Work Life
• Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
• Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
• Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
• Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
• Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend