Safety and Emergency Procedures Training Specialist
Job no: 497363
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Department: Flight Operations
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Maintain close liaison with Assistant Manager, Regulatory Training Planning (AMRTP) and Specialist, Regulatory Training Planning (SRTP) to conduct Safety and Emergency Procedures (SEP) Training and to provide training and office administrative support to maintain regulatory compliance needs;
- Conduct Safety and Emergency Procedures (SEP) Training;
- Perform training administration work on the SEP training materials preparation for all RT&D Trainers prior to training classes;
- Assist AMRTP to prepare and update RT&D training calendar and to monitor RT&D Trainers’ certificates expiry;
- Work with SRTP on the Operations Manual (OM-B SEP) revision as per Ops manual revision cycle timeline to reflect the latest Regulatory/IOSA requirement;
- Work with SRTP to update the RT&D loose document in the aircraft;
- Assist AMRTP in the preparation of internal audit (pre-IOSA, CAD360 compliance audit) and external audit (IOSA) and the audit follow-ups as required;
- Assist SRTP to prepare manual draft and perform checks on emergency safety equipment upon new aircraft entry into service;
- Provide administrative support in special projects/meeting with internal and external stakeholders as required;
- Assist SRTP in the preparation of the Dangerous Goods Training Quarterly Report to HKCAD
- Perform regular Flight Inspections to ensure Regulatory compliance in the cabin operations;
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as Cabin Crew. In-flight supervisory experience preferred;
- Previous work experience as SEP trainer preferred;
- Holder of valid First Aid certificate and Dangerous Goods certificate is a distinct advantage;
- Good command of both written and spoken English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Highly organized with analytical capabilities and an excellent team player;
- Ability of multi-tasking and work independently;
- Good time management to meet work targets;
- May need to work at non-office hours when required.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend