Assistant Manager, Policy and Compliance (People Department)
Job no: 497340
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Maintain, review and update the People’s policies, procedures and guidelines including the Employee Handbooks and Conditions of Services to ensure that the relevant documentations are in alignment with the corporate governance standards and the current business practices.
- Conduct policy research on the Group’s level and in the market, and keep abreast of the latest employee related regulations.
- Collaborate with other People functions in reviewing the service agreements (i.e., employee benefits, recruitment, training and People systems) and facilitating the internal documentation (e.g., Contract Approval and Privacy Impact Assessment forms) for the approval processes.
- Participate in the group policy and compliance projects and annual exercises. Assist in liaison with internal stakeholders and handling documentation.
- Act as a Data Steward to liaise between the People and Legal departments in carrying out the data governance initiatives.
- Prepare employee communications for regular People’s updates on the company portals.
- Review employees’ applications for duty travel to ensure adherence to the Company’s policies.
- Maintain sound documentation systems for the People policies.
- Review and improve People’s operational procedures for efficiency enhancement.
- Handle other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- University degree holder in English Studies, Translation, Legal Studies, Human Resources or a related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in similar capacity from sizeable or multinational organizations.
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Good command of computer skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Responsible, resourceful, responsive and organised, with a positive working attitude.
- Capable to handle multiple assignments under tight deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure and fast-paced work environment.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Experience working with legal, risk and compliance departments highly preferable.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend