Specialist, Commercial Strategy and Insights
Job no: 497309
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Department: Commercial, Finance
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
As a specialist in Commercial Strategy and Insights, you will be working closely with various commercial departments and assist to formulate commercial strategy. Your role will focus on data analysis and visualisation on ancillary revenue / products and have opportunities to work with Data Analytics Team on data structure and forecast modelling.
- Manage ancillary dashboards for commercial team and assist to build visualisation for stakeholders.
- Analyse historical data to support decision making and assist to form recommendation on ancillary revenue and pricing strategy.
- Identify trends from data and assist to propose and evaluate actions to improve ancillary revenue performance.
- Work closely with Data Analytics team and support the formulation of data structure and forecast modelling.
Degree holder in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Administration, Economic, Finance, Accounting or other quantitative discipline
Prior working experience in quantitative or data analysis is preferable. Fresh graduates are welcome.
Demonstrate aptitude for logical analysis, analytical mind, problem identification, and problem solving.
Excellent numerical and analytical skills, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
A quick learner with the ability to work independently and as a team.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Able to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities while meeting tight deadlines.
Experience in data visualization tools, such as Data Studio and Tableau is preferred.
Experience in SQL, Python and Google Cloud is highly beneficial.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend