Manager, Pricing and System Optimization
Job no: 497305
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Department: Commercial, Finance
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Ownership of all air ticket fares and air ancillary pricing;
- Formulate revenue management strategies that align with company’s direction;
- Prepare in-depth data analysis and provide recommendations to improve revenue optimization;
- Drive changes on pricing mechanism by using modelling techniques;
- Drive the details and mechanism of the promotion activities;
- Optimal pricing setup in system for speed to market;
- Collaboration between different stakeholders for system development and UAT;
- Ensure airport taxes and charges are setup and collect accurately;
- Work closely and jointly with Revenue Management Operation team to maximise revenue;
- Lead and guide a team of specialist;
- Ad-hoc reports and other duties as required.
- University degree holder in relevant discipline;
- Minimum 5 years commercial working experience with at least 2 years’ experience in managing a team;
- Knowledge of Airline Revenue Management and Pricing a major advantage;
- Practical experience in Project Management preferred;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to details and accuracy;
- Independent, self-motivated and able to lead a team;
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Proficient in Tableau, Advanced level of MS Excel.
- Possess exceptional communication and argumentation skills, and willingness to challenge prevailing thinking;
- Able to work independently and make well-informed decisions in a fast-evolving environment.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend