Supervisor, Technical Publication & Technical Record
Job no: 497212
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Department: Maintenance & Engineering
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Provide guidance and support in Technical Publication(TP) & Technical Record(TR) Team
- Monitor daily TP/TR activities;
- Support the development of new systems/procedures for improvement;
- Handle TP/TR related budget application and control, and report to Manager, Planning if there is any budget issue;
- Maintain close liaison with HKCAD/MRO/OEM/Outstation/HKE QSS /Other division staff in HKE M&E department for manual distribution;
- Ensure aircraft manufacturers’ aircraft maintenance manual is properly installed and updated in M&E server and riding engineer’s laptop(s);
- Responsible for the administration of aircraft manufacturer’s website access and M&E manuals for all M&E staff and other line station staff;
- Manage M&E Technical Publication, i.e. E-Library including publication and distribution of M&E internal documents such as MME, EPM and ENG forms;
- Regularly review the acknowledgement status of services provider at outstation;
- Distribute the OEM documents such as SB, SIL to the concerned M&E parties for review and evaluation;
- Update and distribute regulatory documents such as AD to relevant M&E divisions for review and evaluation in order to achieve regulatory compliance
- Upload and activate AMM and IPC data in MIS as per TS instruction;
- Perform monthly sample check and acknowledge monitoring for AD & OEM document receiving. Contact OEM for document subscription issue;
- Manage OEM document and technical data in MIS; 15. Perform other tasks assigned by Manager, Planning.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree or above qualification in Aircraft Engineering or any related discipline;
- Minimum 4 years of related working experience in aviation industry including at least one year of technical publication;
- Possess good interpersonal skill to build constructive working relationships within the team;
- Good at Microsoft office and data base software usage;
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese;
- Able to plan and execute or accomplish the daily activities / assigned tasks and projects with Manager, Planning’s guidance.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend