Assistant Manager, Cabin Crew Communications and Engagement
Job no: 497193
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Develop strategy to engagement cabin crew;
- Develop and implement crew communication strategy to improve relationship between management and the crew community;
- Developing engagement programs and initiatives to promote a positive and inclusive work culture among the cabin crew;
- Monitoring and analyzing feedback, gather feedback from the cabin crew through various feedback channels and analyze the data to improve communication and engagement strategies;
- Collaborating with other department to ensure that communication and engagement strategies are aligned with overall organizational goals;
- Explore digital communication channels to enhance communication with cabin crew;
- Develop staff engagement policies and programs;
- Work with Branding team and People team to manage the Cabin Crew Ambassador program;
- Plan and organize crew function and activities;
- Editorials, produce, and published Cabin Crew Newsletter ;
- Supervise cabin crew event and company marketing development projects;
- Provide support services to the In-flight Service Section and Cabin Crew;
- Perform flying duty as Management Flyer when required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience in aviation industry with supervisory role preferably with 3 years of flying experience ;
- Good academic qualifications and sound judgment;
- Experience in planning, organization and control of performance functions;
- Experience in editorials, produce, and published Newsletter would be an advantage;
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in computer applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe).
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend