Specialist, Sales (GBA)
Job no: 497140
Work type: Full time
Location: China, China (Shenzhen), Hong Kong
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Accountable on achieving sales target;
- Provide contract management support;
- Proactively explore new business opportunities on all Sales channels;
- Support daily operation in Sales team, including client negotiation and providing quotation;
- Conduct sales visits and presentation/seminar;
- Develop partnerships with business partners, e.g., tourism board, hotel, and land operators;
- Provide market trend and feedback on evolving market conditions;
- Perform ad hoc analysis and identify opportunities to maximize sales;
- Ad-hoc assignments as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 4 years of commercial experience in sales and distribution sectors, knowledge of the aviation business is preferable;
- University degree from business or hospitality major;
- Mandarin is a MUST. Cantonese is a plus. Fluent in English - written and verbal (CET-6 or above);
- Proven record of accomplishment of successful sales and client relationship records;
- Effective communication, negotiation, sales and presentation skill;
- A good team player;
- Able to work independently and summit the task by given timeline & target;
- To agile manage Multiple tasks under pressure;
- Frequent duty travel is required.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend