Manager, Talent Acquisition
Job no: 497131
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, this role will manage the end-to-end recruitment across different departments to hiring the best talents for HK Express in meeting the aggressive growth plan.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with business leaders to identify recruitment needs and attract suitable talents and provide advice on key market conditions and recruitment trends.
- Using the most effective recruitment channels to build talent pool effectively for sourcing needs.
- Collaborate closely with the People Business Partners to deliver appropriate people solutions to the line business on resourcing issues and strategies in order to identify the right talents to meet business and operation needs.
- Provide insights to formulating policies, procedures and processes related to sourcing, recruitment and onboarding as part of the People Journey.
- Manage and drive the branding and recruitment of HORIZON Graduate Programme and award-winning AXIS Internship Programme through strategic collaboration with major Universities/ colleges and relevant stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources related field, or equivalent experience or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience as a talent acquisition specialist gained from MNCs.
- Experience in both executive search firms and in-house is beneficial.
- Hands-on experience with focus in proactive talent sourcing, assessment and selection will be needed.
- Experience in the aviation or travelling market segments is a strong advantage.
- Knowledge in market trends and industry insights
- Business driven mindset with ability to build a positive rapport with the business.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact, influence and build relationships at all levels.
- Self-driven & independent, organized and detail-oriented resourcing professional.
- Self-starter with excellent time management, multi-tasking and organisational skills.
- Strong sense of urgency, with proven ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes.
- Collaborative, enjoy sharing ideas and a good team player.
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all HK Express employees and contractors who work in Cathay House and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend