Head of Talent Acquisition
Job no: 497128
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
Reporting to the Director, People, this role will play a key role will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment across all levels to hiring the best talents at all levels to join UO in meeting the aggressive growth plan.
The position works closely with the broader People Team to drive the talent agenda across different business units in attracting talents from all channels and locations include Hong Kong and overseas markets to fulfil the resource needs for all business units include Pilot, Cabin Crew and Ground departments.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as an HR advisor and work closely with business leaders to attract talents and provide advice on manpower planning, talent mapping, pipeline pool, recruitment practice, etc.
- Develop, review and improve recruitment channels include job fairs, online job boards, social media platform, and referral programme, etc. to build talent pool effectively for all staff group include Pilots, Cabin Crew and Ground professionals.
- Collaborate with the People Business Partners to deliver the best people solution to the business partners of all business groups on resourcing issues and strategies to deliver the best fit people on a timely manner.
- Ensure employer branding strategies are in place and aligned with our unique UO Values
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and processes related to sourcing, recruitment and onboarding as part of the People Journey.
- Attract young talents to join UO through our exciting HORIZON Graduate Programme and award-winning AXIS Internship Programme through strategic collaboration with major Universities/ colleges and relevant stakeholders.
- Lead and coordinate change management activities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources related field, or equivalent experience or related discipline with a minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience as a talent acquisition specialist gained from MNCs.
- Experience in both executive search firms and in-house is highly beneficial.
- Hands-on experience with focus in proactive talent sourcing, assessment and selection will be needed.
- Experience in the aviation or travelling market segments is a strong advantage.
- Be aware of the market trends and best practice and ability to translate market insights into strategies and recruitment solutions.
- Business driven mindset with ability to build a positive rapport with the business.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact, influence and build relationships at all levels.
- Self-driven, organized and detail-oriented resourcing professional.
- Self-starter with excellent time management, multi-tasking and organisational skills.
- Creative in brainstorming and proposing new ideas and solutions to existing problems.
- Strong sense of urgency, with proven ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes.
- Collaborative, enjoy sharing ideas and a good team player.
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all HK Express employees and contractors who work in Cathay House and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend