Specialist, Destination Experience & Business Development
Job no: 496822
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
Destination product design
- Expand travel partnership profile by identifying potential partners (ground transportation, hotels, local experience), driving commercial discussion, and preparation of partnership proposal.
- Work with Customer & Brand team to help keep the overall experience coherent and consistent;
Product implementation - Intermodal
- Execute the intermodal (Sea/Land/Air) strategies so that UO intermodal products would be naturally considered by customers from GBA/Asia with seamless connectivity for both outbound and inbound GBA;
- Be the product owner of HK Express’s intermodal customer journey;
- Actively engages with operational teams, customer and commercial teams, as well as relevant stakeholders to manage the intermodal product delivery and continuous improvement;
- Actively develop and cultivate strategic and tactical partnerships to access new customers, sources of revenue, and intermodal advantages;
- Ensure that prioritisation allows to focus on the high potential and top revenue generating; intermodal partners and actively seeking ways to improve the quality of the revenue generated by the portfolio;
Product implementation – Holiday Experience
- Proactively review booking data to adjust strategy;
- Ensure partners’ solution (content, rates, and availability) are consistently optimized on HK Express holiday site to maximize the customer conversion;
- Support stakeholder communication for product / campaign launch;
- Maintain effective relationship with business partners;
- Coordinates with partner onboarding; Negotiate business terms from start, drafting contract to deal closure and project launching pipeline;
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing/Finance or other equivalent qualifications;
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in travel or online travel agent would be highly preferable;
- Good understanding on travellers demand & new tourism trend in UO network, including HK, GBA as well as other Asian destinations;
- Good multitasking abilities & willing to work in a fast pace environment under pressure with multiple cross-functional teams and stakeholders;
- Ability to effectively communicate to various levels and through a variety of communication channels;
- Able to work independently as well as be a strong team worker, ensuring the whole team wins;
- Agile, self-motivated, well organized and energetic in driving change management;
- Analytical thinking;
- Willing to learn and explore emerging trends and products ideas;
- Determined, motivative, willing to take action and result-oriented;
- Attention to detail and problem solving;
- Fluent speaking in English and Cantonese. Mandarin will be a good plus;
- Computer literacy with proficiency in various of office software/app (i.e. Teams, MS Office Excel and PowerPoint).
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all HK Express employees and contractors who work in our premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Apply now to make YOUR MOVE!
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend