Officer, Admin & Invoice Accounting
Job no: 496709
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What you’ll do? (Job Duties)
- Closely work with all sections in carrying out daily coordination and communication on invoice verification issues;
- As a bookkeeper to establish invoice recording system for invoice/payment traceability, ensure accuracy of data input for cost analysis purpose;
- Closely monitor budget approval status and prepare Payment Requisition Form (PRF) for invoice processing;
- Constantly review workflow process and identify issues for workflow improvement;
- Monitor invoice expenditure and report any potential overbudgeted items through daily invoice handling;
- Be a focal point to communicate with finance for payment requisition arrangement to ensure payment is settled before due date;
- Prepare report for all kind of internal cost control meetings and monthly accrual report to finance department;
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to deal with disputable invoice until invoice being settled;
- Assist in annul budget preparation and cost analysis;
- Perform other administrative duties and ad-hoc project as assigned by management.
We are a perfect match, if you:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business Administration or related discipline;
- 2 years of related working experience is preferred, fresh graduate will also be considered;
- Candidate with experience in aviation industry or finance would be an advantage;
- Basic knowledge in maintenance and engineering cost structure is preferred but not a must;
- Attention to details and well organized;
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese;
- Good at MS Office;
- A good team player and willing to develop cooperative relationships with different parties;
- Willing to support on different projects.
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
What you’ll enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend