Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Job no: 496528
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and perform P&L and various business analyses;
- Prepare regular/ad hoc executive level reports;
- Perform budgeting and forecasting exercises;
- Evaluate actual performance against budget and forecast;
- Participate in company strategic planning;
- Improve workflow process to ensure data quality and integrity;
- Assist in ad hoc projects.
- Degree holder preferably in Finance/Economics/Statistics or relevant discipline;
- Preferably 3-5 years of related experience. Candidates with less experience (1-2 years of related experience) will be considered for Assistant Analyst position. Aviation industry experience is advantageous;
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Excel VBA, SQL, Business Intelligence Tool is a plus;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Great attention to detail;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend