Officer, Ground Operations Quality Assurance & Safety
Job no: 496385
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the management of ground operations audits in accordance to the company audit plan;
- Submit audit schedule change form and prepare risk assessment to support the reschedule of audit plan when required;
- Maintain audit checklists to ensure the latest HKE and Regulatory requirements are incorporated;
- Follow up on the closure of Corrective Action Reports (CAR) resulting from audits and inspections;
- Act as a qualified auditor to conduct Ground Operations Audits, issue Corrective Action Report (CAR) for audit findings and/or observations, giving recommendation and follow up on CAR closure.
Safety and Security
- Identify potential hazard and security threat, report to superior and coordinate with relevant teams for developing risk mitigation measures.
Data Model and Analytical
- Build and maintain a database for Ground Operations audits and safety occurrences reflecting a complete and accurate picture of operational or system-wise deficiencies.
- High Diploma Holder or above in Tourism or related disciplines;
- 2-year experience in aviation services;
- Knowledge of Ground Operations activities (i.e. Ramp, Load Control, Baggage, Cargo and/or Passenger handling);
- Auditor Qualification is an advantage;
- Proven command of written and spoken English and Cantonese. Putonghua is an advantage;
- Proficient computer literacy and in MS Office.
- Strong analytical mind, organizing and planning skills;
- A quick learner with the ability to work independently and attentive to details;
- Excellent time management skill and ab to work under pressure;
- Frequent travel is required.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Applications close: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend