Officer, Ground Services Contract & Planning
Job no: 497356
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Department: Ground Services
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Participate in the sourcing of suppliers including tender preparation and review of quotations
- Review airport and ground services related contracts and negotiate with suppliers to optimize cost and ensure the best value is achieved for the company
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders on contract approval
- Update and maintain contract database
- Support the team on contract administration duties
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned by management
- University graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in a relevant role
- Knowledge of aviation and/or ground operations is an advantage
- Ability to learn quick and be able to work independently
- Sensitive to numbers and attentive to details
- Problem solving and time management skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend