Job no: 497142
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Responsible for payment settlement, daily treasury operations, and enquiries relating to payment status & payment cancellations;
- Work closely with the Accounts Payable team to ensure payments are settled on time;
- Ensure payment vouchers and bank reconciliations are completed in a timely manner for month- end closing;
- Prepare other treasury-related accounting entries, e.g. inter-account transactions and cash pooling;
- Provide guidance to junior staff to ensure a smooth working process;
- Perform other treasury related duties or ad hoc tasks as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree or above qualification in Finance or Accounting or any related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience with 2 years hands-on experience in treasury and payment settlement;
- Experience in using Netsuite System, Electronic banking system a plus;
- Attention to details and an aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills;
- Good Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend