AXIS Summer Internship Programme
Job no: 497115
Work type: Internship
Location: Hong Kong
Department: AXIS Internship Program
HK Express’s AXIS Internship programme is a unique discovery journey to take part in the exciting three-runway system (3RS) project through real job opportunities working with the different teams of HK Express.
AXIS is about …
- The fundamental of learning to fly – it is a core part of the flight navigation
- Derives the balance – including yourself, your network of people and amongst the community
- The collaboration with your operating environment – such as teamwork, new ideas, trials, and group success
- The Dimensions – such as the different opportunities, skills and perspective you will discover through this unique internship programme
- The Navigation – a key highlight of this programme to learn from the “UO Master Class” you’ll receiving a diverse mentoring opportunities to learn from leaderships including our CEO, Captains and Departmental Leaders to progress your career onwards and up!
AXIS Programme Highlights
Through joining the programme along with your fellow interns, you will experience what it’s like to work with a fun, young and innovative LCC airline – the one and only in Hong Kong. Here’s a snapshot of your journey.
- Real Project Experience to discover the unique world of aviation with full exposure to work across different functions including Commercial, Finance, IT & Digital, People and Operations.
- “Power Chat” with business leaders to understand the business model and the inside-out of Hong Kong’s one and only Low-Cost Carrier.
- “Captain Tour” to experience the flight simulator at the airport’s pilot training center which is normally only limited to professional pilot training and access to restricted areas such as the Operations Control Centre, Crew Briefing Lounge, Line Maintenance Office, Aircraft Maintenance Warehouse and of course a visit to our aircraft.
- “UO Master Class” designed to give you subject matter expertise led by senior leaders to complete the Capstone Project on “The Making of Future Travelling Experience”.
- “Learn to Travel X Travel to Learn” to win complimentary tickets awarded to the best performing project team in the Graduation Presentation to become Student Ambassadors of HK Express to explore the new world.
Calling for AXIS Talents
We are a perfect match if your heart and soul is filled with passion, curiosity, energy and an adventurous mindset! We’re inviting the following talents to apply:
- Full-time university students in their penultimate year
- Passionate about Hong Kong as a leading international aviation hub
- Collaborative and enjoy sharing new ideas and problem-solving challenges
- Great personality with the spark to have open communications in English and Chinese
- Available from July till August 2023 for a fruitful Internship Programme
Advertised: China Standard Time
Applications close: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend