Manager, Airport Services (Philippines)
Job no: 497060
Work type: Full time
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Manage Philippines station’s performance according to company standard and requirement
- Drive and review with Station-in-charge in all aspects of station performance including OTP, guest experience, service provider performance, regulation compliance;
- Monitor and ensure the airport operation performance comply to company service level and standard;
- Ensure all Ground Services activities are adhering to the Company and regulatory policies and procedures;
- Oversee all Ground Services projects and development;
- Coordinate with local regulators and authorities on behalf of the company;
- Maintain the highest standard and on-time performance with continuous improvement;
- Coordinate and represent HK Express Airways for service, quality, safety and security audit where required by Headquarter or Local Aviation Authorities;
- Report to Headquarter timely if any changes in local governmental and aviation regulatory requirements;
- Overtime duties and non-office hour standby might require;
- Overseas travel and shift duty is required;
- Has the authority to make decisions regarding risk tolerability with respect to the safety and/or security of aircraft operations based on the tolerability defined in the Operational Risk Matrix.
The Ideal Candidate
- University Graduate;
- 10 years aviation or civil airline experience including 3 years in supervisory level;
- Knowledge of all aspects of Ground Handling and IOSA requirements;
- Knowledge of Aviation Safety and Security;
- Excellent command of Tagalog and English, and written English;
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office;
- People manager with good communication skills and a fast decision maker;
- Strong analytical and project management skills and sensitive to figure;
- Excellent customer service mind-set;
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all HK Express employees and contractors who work in Cathay House and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend