Manager, Voice of Customer
Job no: 496853
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Customer & Brand
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- At the core of this role will be a strong Voice of Customer champion in the Company by providing an unified, comprehensive view of the customer;
- Unlock the value of customer insights by building an insights engine with the multiple data sources with the Company;
- Shift focus from simply providing fata to delivering insights and recommendations for actions;
- Rapidly turn raw data from those sources into business impact by unpacking the story of the insight;
- Create a culture of Customer insights by applying a Voice of Customer program that help the Companies develop a closer bond with their customers, and improve our internal collaboration as well;
- Establish, strengthen, preserve or restore customer loyalty using a data-based decision-making approach and to accelerate the maturity of NPS & CSAT across different functions, thereby delivering extraordinary customer experiences;
- Design and analyze customer centric metrics to build insights and recommendations for improving customer experiences;
- Establish performance dashboards to track our progress along the customer journey;
- Partner with data owners in different BUs to identify customer experience opportunities & enhance customer services VOC roadmap;
- Conduct regular sharings for communicating and distributing findings as customer services metrics with key stakeholders; and
- Increase customer retention and create an army of customer advocates with the Head of Journey Experience & Design.
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 5 years of experience in managing data & insights in customer service or related functions;
- Experience developing key metrics and tracking satisfaction across the customer journey;
- Experience analyzing root causes of VOC improvement opportunities, able to synthesize complex set of information into simple messages for broader stakeholder consumption;
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to communicate complex ideas and use networks to acquire relevant information;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in driving VOC and related metrics;
- Proven ability to adapt and manage effectively in fast paced challenging environment and manage multiple, and oftentimes competing, priorities;
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal - and active listening skills;
- Experience with continuous process improvements a plus;
- Strong project management capabilities. organized with high attention to detail;
- Deep knowledge of survey and reporting tools i.e. Qualtrics or equivalent required; and
- Analytical and critical thinking skills with commercial acumen, ability to turn data and statistics into communicative stories.
- Strong sense of ownership and a self-starter who can work equally well in groups or on their own;
- Results oriented, with can-do attitude;
- Undeterred by obstacles and challenges; ability to think creatively to overcome barriers to achieve objective;
- Comfortable with ambiguity; open to new ideas; flexes with changing business priorities and situations;
- Strong sense of presence - confident and comfortable working and influencing all levels from senior management to front line;
- Strong time and project management abilities - able to handle multiple programs simultaneously while staying on time and within budget;
- Excellent and effective communication skills required, and visual design skills are considered an advantage;
- Good workshop facilitation, training and influencing skills;
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all HK Express employees and contractors who work in our premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Apply now to make YOUR MOVE!
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend