Officer, AOG Desk
Job no: 496824
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
DEAR TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What you’ll do?
- Be the Aircraft on Ground (AOG) Desk Officer to perform 7x24 shift duty in roster;
- Monitor daily aircraft maintenance operation at all stations and communicate with Engineering Team for the spares for defect trouble shooting;
- Be the interface with Engineering and Operations;
- Quickly response for all AOG or urgent material requisition;
- Carry out AOG rescue with any reasonable resources;
- Coordinate with outside service provider for local & international logistics arrangement under a critical condition;
- Report any major / significant incidents or matters to upper management;
- Register all information for irregular flight caused by material shortage;
- Update the progress of spares supply for AOG or irregular flight, by email/ SMS /Teams/ WhatsApp;
- Organize a daily briefing meeting for shift hand over;
- Compile daily operation report;
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
We are a perfect match, if you:
- Higher Diploma or above qualification in Engineering, Aerospace or Logistics & Supply Chain or any related discipline;
- Minimum 1 year of related working experiences in aircraft materials supply, store operation or logistic operation in airlines, MROs, OEMs or suppliers is preferred Knowledge of Aircraft spare parts is preferred;
- Knowledge of Aircraft spare parts is preferred;
- Excellent analysis skill, logical thinking and stress resistant;
- Willingness to work in variable shift duty
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese;
- Good computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office programs;
- Fresh graduate or less experience candidate will be considered as Assistant Officer, AOG Desk
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all HK Express employees and contractors who work in our premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc
What you’ll enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend